The Proceedings of the Faculty of Economics in East Sarajevo - Journal of Economics and Business (Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Istočnom Sarajevu) is a scientific publication of the Faculty. It has been published once a year since 1994 in continuity.
The journal was, according to the Ministry of Science and Technology Republic of Srpska, won 28 out of a possible 30 points, and thus classified in the first category of scientific journals, and became the first in the rankings.
The Proceedings of the Faculty of Economics in East Sarajevo is announced the best scientific and professional journal in Republic of Srpska for 2012.
Aims and Scope
The journal publishes the papers of the scholars from the Faculty of Economics in East Sarajevo and outside the Faculty as well. The papers refer to the broad area of economic science, and their main prerequisites are scientific contributions to economic theory and practice. The papers can be of theoretical and methodological-analytical nature, and may include areas ranging from national economic policies to business policy. Manuscripts are written in English language.
The concept, goals and strategy of the journal are guided by the Editorial Board.
The Journal is indexed in SCIRUS (SCIRUS for Scientific information only); BASE (BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Bielefeld University Library, Germany; EBSCO Publishing, Ipswich, USA; JEL (Journal of Economic Literature) / EconLit (American Economic Association's Electronic Database), Pitsburg, USA. Since 2009 it has been indexed in bases of DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Lund University, Sweden; C.E.E.O.L (Central and Eastern European Online Library), Frankfurt am Main, Germany; CABELL′S Directories (Cabell′s Directories of Publishing Opportunities), Texas, USA; Index Copernicus, Warsaw, Poland; Google Scholar, Mountain View, California.
Authors are especially expected to contribute to scientific work and research in the following areas:
- Monitoring of the latest developments in the field of economics and their applicability in solving the development problems of the Bosnia-Herzegovina economy;
- Exploring the role of higher economic education in economic development and positioning of the Faculty within the state, market and civil society in terms of integration processes;
- The position of small countries in terms of integration processes in Europe and the globalization processes in the world;
- Analysis of growth factors and structural changes in the economy of BiH-RS;
- Ensuring continued balanced growth of the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Removing barriers to economic development, raising the quality of life of citizens and environmental protection;
- Comparative analysis of the development of neighboring countries and analysis of the comparative competitiveness of the economy;
- Compliance of financial and real sectors of the economy;
- Research and forecasting market conditions;
- Methods to improve entrepreneurship, business efficiency and competitiveness of enterprises;
- The efficiency of the market and the state and the construction of a representative institutional infrastructure.
Editorial Board reserves the right to return to the author the texts that do not comply with the criteria of the guidelines, or to adapt the papers completely in line with the journal rules and prescribed standards of English language. There are no further requirements for the authors concerning other technical elements of text editing. The final decision on publication of papers and their priority order is made by the Editorial Board.
The Journal is open for cooperation with scientists from BiH and abroad all year round. All contributions to economic theory and practice are always welcome.
In addition to e-mail, the paper should also be submitted in person or by mail containing a hard copy together with CD or USB. The CD or USB should be labeled with the name of the author and the paper title.
The address is to be submitted to the following address:
- Univerzitet u Istocnom Sarajevu (University of East Sarajevo)
- Ekonomski fakultet Pale (Faculty of Economics Pale)
- Zbornik radova (The Proceedings)
- Alekse Santica 3
- 71420 Pale
- Republika Srpska
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Personal subscription: 20 BAM (10 EUR)
Corporate subscription: 50 BAM (25 EUR)
- International Payments Instruction
- From Bosnia and Herzegoovina:
- Institition: Faculty of Economics Pale
- Purpose of Remittance: The Proceedings of the Faculty of Economics in East Sarajevo
- Account 562-099-809-505-9834
- Type of Income: 722547
- Area: 089
- Budget Organization: 0831004
- Reference Number: 0000000404
YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT US